Sunday 28 October 2012

Rugrats


























I really quite like the name I've given this photo shoot. 'Rugrats' is so cheeky but kind of innocent when I think back to the cartoon, and that is what I was aiming for, tough clothes but with a quirky little element. I styled this shoot with the idea of gals throwing on what they like, having fun with it, while simultaneously looking pretty hot and reeking havoc around town. I like to think I'm all about exploring, but maaah it's something i'm aiming for. This was a photo shoot I did with a friend, her ace little photography business is here.

1 comment:

  1. This is actually amazing!!!! This just makes me want to me friends with the people in the photos, they look like such awesome rebels:) I love the first photo, it is the type of picture i would stick up on my wall and look at all the time:)
    Yay!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete