Thursday 21 June 2012


 Every self respecting 90's kid should own a pair of jelly shoes. I for one, never actually grew up. So here are my new jelly shoes in all their plastic glory. I scored these bad boys from urban outfitters in the sale for £10. They'll last me pretty much forever so all that's left now is to wear them. I have la la loved jelly shoes for a while now and I saw some in river island but wasn't too into them. And I'm into plastic things now! You've seen my new purse in the last post and also I'm thinking of starting up my own Etsy with accessories revolving around this fabulous material. It will probably be around this winter time after some research and practise.

I can see myself having many happy days in these bright little foot things, prancing about as if I'm 6 again on the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Juju jellies are the best! I love my pairs so much!
    Totally take me back to my childhood in the 90s too!
    X

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete