Sunday 3 June 2012


























On Friday night I visited Sheffield Hallam University to see their graduate fashion show with a few others from my school to research a sustainable fashion project I'm leading. I still think I'm writing my old blog and assume everybody knows who I am, but for you new people, I'm the mardy looking chica with the blonde hair, red bag and big hair bow in the photo.


They put on a good show, and to give it more of an urban feel held it in their car park and had a good looking, funky thing of a dj for us to feast our eyes on. There was some beautiful shapes and I came away feeling quite inspired, this being my first catwalk show if you don't count the clothes show.


Oooh and I hope you people are enjoying the jubilee holiday so far, I've made my share of adapted union jack buns and yesterday visited a 1950s theme market and street party!

No comments:

Post a Comment